Replace lost volume and reduce lines and wrinkles
Are you noticing deeper lines and wrinkles, are they adding on years? Do you feel a once youthful smile is now drooping? We have the answer that will put a smile back on your face…
Semi-permanent dermal fillers are ideal to replace lost volume and plump out unwanted lines and wrinkles. Lip filler treatment improves the volume and definition of your lips, creating a more youthful appearance and giving you back your confidence.
What is Dermal Filler?
Dermal filler is a sterile gel consisting of stabilised hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance which provides volume and fullness to the skin. When we are younger, skin naturally produces greater levels of hyaluronic acid, keeping the skin fuller, hydrated and elastic. Using dermal filler restores lost volume, creating definition and a more youthful appearance.
What Can Dermal Fillers Do?
- Lip filler and augmentation: Re-contour and enhance the fullness of thinning lips, improving shape, volume and definition. This involves adding dermal filler to the lip borders and lip body to achieve your desired result.
- Nasolabial folds (Nose to mouth lines): Deep nasolabial folds give a tired and ageing appearance. Dermal fillers are very effective for the treatment of static folds created by a loss of mid-face volume.
- Marionette folds (mouth to chin creases): Drooping mouth corners can be very ageing, giving a tired, angry or sad appearance. Dermal fillers can be used to replace this lost volume, giving a more youthful appearance.
- Cheek augmentation and sculpting: Dermal fillers can be used to give more pronounced and defined cheekbones. Where age has caused a sunken appearance, fillers can be used to replace lost volume.
- Tear trough reduction: Reduce dark circles and eye bags by improving volume over the bony orbital rim. At Infinity Skin Clinic, we provide this procedure using the latest and safest technique, adding the dermal filler with a micro-cannula – not a needle.
- Chin and jawline definition: Ideal for anyone concerned about an underdeveloped chin or unbalanced proportions. Define your jawline and improve any asymmetries without going ‘under the knife’.
- Non-surgical ‘nose job’: This includes dorsal hump ‘reduction’ and nasal tip lifting. By smoothing out uneven bumps and ridges, your nose can appear smaller and straighter.
- Smoker’s lines: These are created from repeated puckering of the lips. Small amounts of dermal filler around the border of the lips can help reduce these lines.
- Temple and forehead definition: We can restore hollow areas by naturally re-contouring the surface of the temple or forehead
How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
Dermal fillers last on average 6-12 months. This depends on the area treated and varies between individuals. Different fillers types vary, with different viscosity, cross-linking and thickness.
All of the above will be discussed during your consultation with Dr Hannah Wilson or Dr Roma McNeil.
When Will I See Results?
You will begin to see results immediately after treatment. Lines and wrinkles will be reduced and lips will look fuller.
You may notice some swelling or redness, though this will disappear after a few days.
Does It Hurt?
At Infinity Skin Clinic, Dr Hannah Wilson and Dr Roma McNeil use state-of-the-art techniques, including micro-cannulation, which not only produce the most natural results, but also reduces the need to use a needle.
Topical anaesthetics (Cream) are applied to numb the skin, and only dermal filler containing anaesthetics are used. It is also possible to numb the area completely with a dental local anaesthetic if requested. This can be discussed during your consultation.
No Need to Worry About ‘Trout Pout’
At Infinity Skin Clinic, the emphasis is placed on achieving natural results. Dr Roma McNeil and Dr Hannah Wilson are mindful not to over-contour or over-bulk the lips resulting in an unwanted ‘trout pout’. Care is taken to meet your expectations, reshaping and increasing volume, without compromising a natural appearance.
Book a consultation or speak to our team
Here at Infinity Skin Clinic we work hard to find a solution that meets all our patients expectations on desired outcome both clinically and financially. We will supply you with all relevant treatment options and the associated prices involved, allowing you to make the right decision for you regarding your care.
We also offer a range of finance options, meaning your beautiful look can be achieved with stress-free monthly payments. This can be discussed with our experienced treatment coordinators to help you spread the investment in a manageable way.Book a free consultation today
Botox and Lip Fillers was always something I wanted try but was so nervous. It’s also about finding the right technician somebody you can put your trust into.. Hannah is lovely, a true perfectionist and put me at total ease. Aftercare is always on hand!! The results were perfect & exactly what I wanted. Treatments I could now not live without.. What would I do without you!!
I’m very pleased with the results of having Botox to my forehead area administered by Dr Hannah Wilson. It wasn’t painful, which I’d thought it may have been, and I only had one tiny bruise which was barely visible and disappeared after a couple of days. Dr Wilson was very professional and knowledgeable and I felt confident in going ahead with the treatment. The lines on my forehead gradually smoothed out over a week or so, and my eye area looks more lifted which is what I was hoping for. I feel it has made me look a little younger, but not un-natural.
I am a 52 year old lady who was looking tired looking with the ageing process, since finding Hannah she has turned my life around! I have had both botox and fillers and will continue to do so with the help of Hannah who has put a yearly programme together to maintain the look I am happy with. I can recommend Hannah as she wants you to look natural but at your best.