The truth about Lip Fillers
Thinking about enhancing your lips but worried about ‘trout pout’ or ‘duck lips’? This is the most common question I get asked and so would like to dispel some of the myths and concerns below.
- Though dramatic volume is often requested, I will still only use dermal filler in a way that is sympathetic to the natural contours of the lips. This will ensure we are designing lips that are striking and youthful, yet always natural looking.
- The results can be seen almost immediately. You will have some swelling for a few days after, but the results will be noticed straight after treatment.
- As I am using a natural product, lip fillers don’t feel any different from your natural lips.
- Numbing cream can be used and the filler contains local anaesthetic, which limits the level of discomfort. A dental local anaesthetic can always be used too if requested.
- A full consultation prior to treatment will allow us to plan a lip design that will complement the rest of your facial features.
- To achieve the most natural results, it is advised to increase the volume over time, allowing us to incrementally increase to your desired look.
- Contrary to popular belief, if you stop having lip fillers, your lips will not turn wrinkly and saggy having had the treatment. If anything, the injection will have promoted more hyaluronic acid production, meaning your lips may remain naturally bigger for longer after the previous injection.
- In the rare case you were not happy with your results, as the dermal filler used consists of hyaluronic acid, a natural product, the filler can be completely removed.
Dynamic Lip Fillers
Lip filler treatment can be designed to create the look you want, ranging from treating thin, aging lips that have lost volume over time, to giving you that voluptuous pout you have always wanted! Contact [email protected] for more information.
Talk to us
Feel like you, just younger.
Facial rejuvenation at Infinity Skin Clinic is a safe and effective alternative to cosmetic surgery. Don’t worry, there is no need to feel that you look older or tired – Advanced Facial Aesthetics treatment including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers can help achieve natural, yet impressive results. These treatments can successfully improve your appearance, making you look younger by smoothing out unwanted lines and wrinkles. Reverse the signs of ageing and turn back the clock!Book a Consultation